As promised we have been closely monitoring the developments surrounding COVID-19 (coronavirus) in the Tampa Bay Area , State of Florida and our Nation. In order to flatten the curve, and comply with all CDC, World Health Organization, and ADA regulations, it is our duty to close our offices to all regularly scheduled patients effective March 23, 2020. It is our hope to re- open Monday, April 6, 2020 in this unprecedented ever-changing time.
Our North Tampa Location will be open for the following:
- Patient emergencies
- If you are experiencing an emergency please call our clinician and doctor on call at 813-968-1611. They will try to help you get the patient comfortable before arranging to meet you at the office.
- Patients wishing to pick up Invisalign aligners. with Doctor approval.
- If you wish to pick up additional aligners please reach out to our office to arrange for pick up.
- Patients scheduled to pick up any previously ordered retainers.
- You will be contacted by a member of the team to schedule a pick up when your retainer is ready.
- In the interim will be also providing virtual checks and consultations.
- New patient In Office consultations
- Patient recall consultations
- Patients scheduled receive their braces or appliance for the first time.
- Patients scheduled
- to have their braces or appliance removed or placed
- We know that is will be difficult, and assure you that we will do our very best to reschedule at the earliest possible time
- All braces and appliance checks
- If you have questions if you should continue with turns for your expander, please call the office to speak with a doctor or technician.
- In the interim will be providing virtual checks, and consultations.
We will be monitoring the situation closely and will get our offices back up and running as quickly as possible. We will be reaching out to reschedule appointments as soon as we can. If you have a matter that needs attention we can be reached the following ways:
Email us: [email protected]@gutierrezortodontitcs.com
Chat us on our website: https://www.finestsmiles.com
Phone Message: 813-968-1611
We appreciate your support and understanding with this matter and look forward to seeing you all very soon!
Additional inormation can also be found at https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html and https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
Alex Gutierrez, DDS, M.S.